Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Something Pastel

Finally I'm on spring break! Now it's time to sign up for the damn A.C.T. which by the way is about a 40 minute ordeal. They ask you all these questions like 'what do you want to do?' 'what college are you planning on attending' 'what will you major' 'do you do any after school activities' 'how many children do you plan on having' 'is girls gone while something you will consider?'
Okay, so they probably won't ask the last two, but really it's just a bunch of bullshit that I have to fill out because they want to know my life story. I was born in America, I'm going to college, and this test is required. Happy?
People are so damn nosy.

In other news everything is fabulous! Not really, that's just what I keep telling myself, but my life isn't sucking either. It's actually pretty much the same minus that one little thing. You're supposed to learn a lesson from everything, and well, I've learned quite a lesson: I need to learn to LISTEN TO MYSELF, watch the signs, and stop asking for more then I really want.

But lets not talk about all that crap.

Well I would change the subject, but that's all I've got right now...

Enjoy spring break! And if you're not on it, then wish me a good one instead;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)