Friday, April 29, 2011

name game

Does anyone else have an issue with dating someone with a certain letter starting that person's first name? My letter is J. I have been with/talked to five and a half J names and they have all been horrible.
I say "and a half' because the guy I'm talking to now has a J name but he hasn't broken my heart.
And I doubt he'll get a chance to due to his reputation of being a total dog. I'm going to give him a chance tomorrow, but if we don't hit it off, then bye bye.
Plus I'm also still hung up on the last guy I talked to (who also has a J name). I actually told my "ex" that (I was still hung up on him). Wrong move? Most likely.
I keep saying certain "shocking" things and expecting a certain reaction, but he never gives me the one I want.
Whatever.
Fuck J names, you are all bad. Verry, very, bad. For me at least.

confession for the day?
I might have been drinking a little before I wrote this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)