Sunday, April 17, 2011

Goodbye to You

It's tough transition, the one from being with someone to being alone all over again. We get used to being alone, it's something we learn to cope with. But we are social animals, and the move from one relationship state to another is hard.
Part of me is exponentially happy. I've had 9 kinds of the damn emotional rainbow while talking to you, and it honestly wasn't really worth it.
The other part is sad at the loss of a friend. Sad that the sheet that covered everything in pristine white has been removed to reveal an ugly truth.

It's hard to learn that you can't make someone care about you when they don't. Words fall on deaf ears and nothing you do, no matter how extreme, will make a difference. I could land in the hospital and you wouldn't think twice.

So I'll pack all of my feelings into little suitcases and lock them up in my head, because my heart just doesn't want to deal with yet another rejection. It's to innocent and unexcepting for it all. And even though it doesn't matter to you, I still wish you the best in everything you take on. The same way you can't bring yourself to care, I can't bring myself to hate you. Sometimes life is just way to unfair.

But I'll be back to normal me soon, just give me some time to get my groove back. I already know I don't need a guy to make me happy, I just need to get myself to believe that I don't want one either.

confession for the day?
Just because you have a dick, doesn't mean you should be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)