Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Google It

I have a problem and I should be heavily medicated. I'm obsessive, like a dog with a bone. Except when you take the bone away, I will hunt it down, destroy anything in my way, and retrieve it at all costs. You have to burn the bone, bury it in an unknown place with no markers, and maybe JUST MAYBE I would then leave it alone.
I'm also unbelievably indecisive, and I have the flow charts to prove it.
I have a hard time being blunt, but when it come to who's the bigger bitch, I'll hit every sore spot you have. I'll feel bad about it later, sure, but in the meantime the bitch disease is like a brush fire that just takes over a whole forest. I don't know when to stop or when my hitting the "send" button is just utterly unnecessary. Once you hit that button you're done for, there's no getting it back. Unless you want to go all ninja black ops and break into the other person's account and delete the message before they find it. Which, undeniably, would be wicked awesome, but alas, I don't know how to do that and I don't have the countless hours it would take to google it.
I also have an issue with writing 10,000 letters then picking and choosing my favorite bits of each one, piecing them together, and then sending the final product to the unfortunate recipient. I've stopped writing them on paper because it was such a waste. Now I do it all on wordpad so that I can copy, delete, or save it for later if it's especially full of bitchy greatness (so that I can have a giggle at how dark my other side can be).

And on an only slightly different note, who else is totally pissed at the new "hit enter and send whatever you were in the middle of typing" feature on Facebook? I use my enter button to start new lines, not send. Now I'm all paranoid that no matter if it's a status update, message, or comment, I'll hit the shift+enter key to start a new line. I especially hate it when I'm just writing gobbly-gook that isn't worth a second post.
Like me, Facebook apparently doesn't know when to leave good enough alone.

confession for the day?
I think I'm a masochist. Or is that another one of those stupid things that you don't "think" you are, you just "know"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)