Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Easter Bunny and My Love Life

I've got to figure this shit out.

What does it mean when a guy says he likes you a lot and wants to be with you and talks to you for hours, but won't kiss you when the opportunity arises?

If actions speak louder than words, then it means a lot.

I need affection. You can't have a relationship with out it. And that's what I want, a relationship. If he can't even kiss me then he must not be attracted to me, which means he's leading me on and I need to carry my business elsewhere.
Wherever "else" lives.

Being with me is a hands on activity.

I don't care if you promised your mom that you wouldn't touch me. I don't care if you promised the fucking Easter bunny! They aren't the ones sitting around wondering if there is something wrong with them because no one seems interested in them enough to date them. Or touch them for that matter, dating almost isn't relevant at this point. They aren't the ones second guessing themselves. They aren't at home right now writing a pathetic blog post about a pathetic non-relationship.
I am.

So it's time for you to stop pussyfooting around and be a man. If I had wanted a grade school relationship I would've dated a damn freshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)