Sunday, January 29, 2012

Violence solves EVERYTHING.

I don't want you, but I don't want you with anyone else.
That's not fair of me,
But apparently my heart does't give a shit.

There's a sixteen year age difference between this other lady and me, I'm curious how the fuck that even makes sense.

I don't want to care. I'm making every effort not to.
But when I see shit like that and it makes me angry, I just can't help myself.
I want to punch you in the gut.
and then step on your toes.
and then grab you by the ear and toss you into a big pile of snow or mud.

And your lovely lady can say that I fucked up, but no, really it was you. You're the one that couldn't be more than friends and less than dating.
So fuck you, fucking her. It's disgusting.

I think I can still be your friend, though.

I just need to take a breather. Or hit you. Then I think I'll be okay again.
Or you two could break up and we can go back to being normal until you find a new, equally disgusting fuck-buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)