Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stuck (wish you were here)

So I'm one of those sorry bastards who got stuck in the 25in. of snowfall recently. I live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere and have been officially snowed in with my parents for six days. six days!!! I haven't been to school in forever, and while I normally wouldn't complain...we no longer have a spring break. *sadness*
I've also run out of movies to watch and am now posting a (semi) pointless blog on here to make myself feel better, like I have a purpose in life or some such nonsense. We have run out of cat food, kitty litter, almost out of dog food, and my parents have finally used up their supply of cigarettes.
It's getting pretty grim.
After about fifteen 6:30 in the morning phone calls (the rule at our house is no calls until after 12:00) we have finally gotten some poor loser to plow our driveway so that we can at least dream about leaving the house.
The cherry on top is that today is my dad's birthday and he is in the worst, worst, worst mood ever thanks to no ciggies. I can only thank the lord that he found a hidden one before he blew off everyone's faces.

In case you were wondering (which I highly doubt you were, but I'll share this tidbit anyways) I made my dad a burnt cd of songs for his b-day. He has this thing where he only likes one or two songs off any cd, so I put all of his favorites together.
Wouldn't you know it, none of the cd players in the whole freaking house like burnt cd's! What is that crap? It's bordering on psychotic what lengths the government have gone to in order to protect copyrighting. People can't make homemade cd's anymore?! Total. horse. poop.


&&scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see a video of my dog in the snow. It's hilarious, and it'll give you an idea about just how much snow I'm talking about. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what it's like to be stuck at home because of the snow, but I loved the video of your dog :)

    ReplyDelete

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)