Friday, February 5, 2010

So here it is...

my first blog!
I'm going to be completely honest and let you know, I have no idea just what I want to blog about, which is just one reason why I named it what I did. Although I do hope it won't really be a catastrophe.
I'm planning on putting up random rants that I think up throughout my day, a few my million poems, and maybe even some chapters from my story that I'm currently writing. I might also end up putting up book and movie review's just for the fun of it. But whatever it is that I post, I hope that people will read it and enjoy.
I love to write and express myself, though sometimes it doesn't always come out the way I want it to. I would love feedback, good or bad, on all of the things I put up on here.
So keep your eyes open, because this won't be the last you hear of me. I completely plan to keep up with this blog, and if I start to slack off, don't be afraid to yell at me and tell me to get my butt moving.
much love**

-an aspiring new blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)