Friday, August 9, 2013

The Tree That Shades Me

I got my first tattoo this Tuesday!  My aunt wanted to get one done as a group (her, my mom, and I) and she sprung it on us last minute.  We were at the beach and before I knew it, I was at Cadillac Tattoos.  Since I didn't have any forewarning I was in a dress and a thong, perfect attire for the hip tattoo I ended up getting..
However, the guys were super professional and great.  They made jokes, didn't complain that we kept them an hour over their closing time, and I love, love, my new tattoo.
I'm lucky I've been thinking about getting a piece of my mom's Tree of Life tattoo, or who knows what I would've ended up walking out of there with.
Also, it hurt.  A lot.  Like, way more than I thought it would.  Apparently my pain tolerance is low - I'm a total pussy.

my mom's tattoo
tattoo on my right hip.
If you look at the top "limbs" and flip them upside down, you'll see where I got my flower design.

So here's to my amazing mom & aunt, our trip to Ireland, and our memories together (good and bad).
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)