Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Until I Explode

You had a bad day?
Sit back, relax
And breathe
Because this pressure is killing me

You're the child and I'm the leader
A marching band
In this worn out theater
Putting on quite a show

And you don't even know

I'll hold it in until I explode
Stand back and watch this girl go
Because when it happens you won't need to ask
You'll know

This child's game has gotten tiring
I don't know how others deal
because with me it's all or nothing
I don't give a damn about how you feel

Because I listen all the time
And I'm always full of doubt
And honey if you really cared
You'd try to pull me out


(I wrote this maybe ten minutes ago, haha. I obviously am not feeling top form)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)