Wednesday, February 23, 2011

s m i l e

Talking to you is like riding a roller coaster. Sometimes you bring me up so high, only to go down with a simple "swoosh."
But today I'm on high.
I think I finally understand, and have decided not to push our relationship. You're taking things at your own pace, and I don't need to question if you like me any more. Any boy that will stay on the phone for three hours, put up with my parents, and actually tell me that he likes me has proved enough.
It's scary because I'm not scared. Because it just kind of feels right. And I don't want to be proved wrong, but what is a leap of faith without the leap? I just doubt myself more then I doubt you, which is unnecessary worry.
If this thing doesn't work, then yes, the floor will drop out from under me, but my world won't end. And neither will I.
So I'm ready to walk at your pace (which is annoyingly slow) and take this day by day.


confession for the day?
I'm gullible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)