Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Friend Fairy

Does anyone else have as hard a problem listening to their-selves as i do? I don't like to admit it that often, but I have a very tough time hearing what I tell myself. A small example would be "study now and you won't regret it."
So I half-heartily study and then once nothing is absorbed because I'm not trying hard enough I want to punch myself in the face come test-time.
So I wonder if this is normal. Do other people tell themselves something only to completely ignore it and regret it later? How often? because mines about 70/30 in the bad.

Among other troubles in my life that no one really cares about, but that I'm going to share anyway, I have been completely stressing myself out lately. The other night I was studying for a big chem test, reading a story for lit (that was supposed to be read two days ago..), writing an essay, and dealing with three of my friends problems.
It's no wonder I like to think of myself as superwoman.
Except superwoman seemingly looks fantastic during all of this distress and I look like shit. I'm tired of drama, I'm tired of wasting my breath, I'm sick of school, and most of all? I'm tired of having no one to tell this to.
Why do you think I spill all this crap onto the internet?
Because while I'm available 24/7 for my friends, no one has the time or the patience to deal with me. And just to who should I take this great unjustice? The friend fairy? My mother?

On the bright side I received two amazing pairs of boots last night that just can't wait to be worn!
Now if only I could convince myself to get out of bed....





confession for the day? Being a "nice girl" all the time is really grating on my nerves.

2 comments:

  1. hi
    sometimes I feel just like you :/
    and I understand what you said about telling yourself to do things, not doing it, and them regreting it. Unfortunately I do this all the time.
    Do you have msn? or an email? I know this might sound weird, but maybe we could talk :] I think we have a lot in common. If you do, add me, or email me (if you feel like doing so): re_icecold@hotmail.com
    good luck with your school stuff
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes I wrote about your blog

    do you speak portuguese or did you just pasted my blog into google translate and realized I was talking about your blog? haha

    sometimes I wish I could blog in english there (even thought I do several mistakes). when it comes to writing I like english better than I like portuguese

    btw, thanks for passing by :D

    ReplyDelete

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)