Friday, April 23, 2010

follow up

Ooh, I knew it. I knew I was going to do it. Things have gotten a tiny bit complicated (it's mostly my fault) and I'm truly, honestly ready to just run away from it all. Why is it that you can never have a guy without some sort of drama happening? Every time I like a guy this happens, and it reminds me why I stay single.
And okay, like I said this whole ordeal is mostly my fault and my body image issues. But I can't sit there while you say you like me (but don't show it) and then flirt and talk to other girls more then me. I'm sorry if it makes me feel like shit even though there isn't really anything wrong with it. It's how I operate. It's how girls who don't have high self-esteem operate.
So don't just sit there and think I'm a damn mind reader, if you like me, tell me, if you don't, stop leading me on.
Thank you.

1 comment:

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)