Tuesday, June 25, 2013

XOXO

I have so much to write about, I've been staring at my laptop screen for at least 10 minutes, typing and then erasing what I want to say.  My life gets so busy that things just get all jumbled up in my head.
I could go off the boyfriend topic again, lord knows I have enough material in that area.  I could rant about how I have to take $5,528 in loans because I didn't get any new scholarships, despite my 3.8 GPA.  I could also give you the DL on how to be a very bad almost-employee - clue: it's waiting to call back an interested employer for an entire week.

However, it's sunny outside and my friends want to take me swimming so we can gossip about sex and how much we love food but also being skinny.  I'll have to give you a titillating post later, since they've been far and few between lately, I'll try to make it a really good one.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)