Wednesday, October 6, 2010

KRISPY SCREAM

So for a fundraiser for my class, harmony, we sold krispy kreme doughnuts and they arrived at the school yesterday.  I got to skip some of my afternoon classes (whoo) so that I could deliver doughnuts to my buyers.  Today when I saw some of them they felt the need to tell me what good doughnuts they got. 

Well thanks, Butch, it was my own special recipe.

I mean, what else do you say to that?  They’re freaking krispy kreme, of course they were fantastic!

---

I was going to put a scary youtube video right here but I couldn’t find one that scared me, and I’m very easily scared so that says a lot.  If you come across anything give me the link so I can be scared silly:) whooo for October!

Also I’m writing a scary story for my class and if I like it enough I might just post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)