Saturday, October 2, 2010

Falling For Fall

I love fall.  It’s so pretty.  It’s the time when you get to whip out all of your cute jackets and sweaters and scarves.  Oh and then the crisp air is just fantastic!  You take a deep breath and you think, “damn I glad I don’t live in outer space.”  Oxygen is goooood.  Then the leaves start changing and i just want to pee my pants because it’s so gorgeous.  I don’t understand how people can not like fall.  I can understand why it might not be your favorite season, but come on.  And my admittance for today?  I actually enjoy living in bumfuck nowhere with all the trees at this time of year:)

3 comments:

  1. You changed your layout :D
    and I love fall too, when I lived Canada it was wonderfull to see all the trees losing their leafs and the floor gets yellow and orange and its so pretty *-*

    by the way, how was your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you new layout! And Fall :)
    Thanks for the comment on that post, it means A LOT to me!
    *

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I'm glad I explored the new layout generator thing because it's got some cool stuff on it:)

    -my birthday was good, you know how it is though. it comes, then it leaves for twelve months, then pop's up again with gifts and cards.

    -I'm glad you liked my comment, haha. I would read your other stuff butttt it's in a language I can't read lol. I have a hard time commenting on stuff I don't understand:P

    ReplyDelete

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)