Monday, February 4, 2013

Toes, Cards, and Cats

I have things I want to share, yet nothing really exciting has happened in my life.  It's a rare occasion in which that happens!  Nevertheless I have three pictures for you, World, and you're going to enjoy the fuck out of them.
Of course, before I just go uploading pictures willy-nilly I have to warn that they are just random and completely unrelated.  AKA: my life.

So remember when I said I was going to start wearing more things I liked, that made me feel like me.  I wanted to reclaim my identity...  Well instead of my identity I'm now a proud owner of three blisters.  And let me just say, I took them like a champ.  I've never had a blister before and I only shed one (maybe two) tears. That's what heeled boots, holy socks, and an unusually warm day will get you in Morgantown.
Sorry if you find this gross.  I find it to be the crowning result of my efforts.  Plus I like to share my pain with anyone who will listen. :)







I'm a community service God.  With over 20 hours already I made valentines for old people with my friends a few days ago and this was my third and final one.  I thought it was so cute!  Although, I have to admit I'm an open Valentines Day hater.  When I'm old if some random college kid makes me a card I'll probably put it in my pants and shit on it, because that's what I think about Valentines Day. But, hey, Nancy W might like it?









And this is Bella, my prima donna of a cat.  She's a little princess and she knows it.  She's also a catnip addict, but we try not to talk about it.
I went home for the weekend and she cuddled with me and got a mini-photoshoot.  She's just too cute not to share, and I miss her when I'm at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)