Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunday driving on Tuesday

I drive like an asshole. It's not on purpose (at least most of the time), it just comes naturally.
I think it also comes from a general lack of knowledge on "how" to drive. I'm the one that's like "Is it legal to turn here? Well, I've got to go somewhere..." andddd I'm turning.
I go at least 5 miles above the speed limit, and for God's sake don't break going DOWN the damn mountain, you need that momentum to get up the next one!
I try to be considerate, but I've got to be honest, it just doesn't happen. Usually when I'm in my car, it's because I need to go somewhere, and FAST as I'm usually about five minutes late. So yeah, I drive like an asshole when people are out taking their Sunday drives on a Tuesday before I go to work.
I can proudly say that I've only flicked someone off once and it was because I was trying to pass them (in a passing lane, I'm not THAT bad you know), and they took it upon themselves to occupy both of the stinking lanes!! I was beside myself at such idiocracy.
I also can't help but blame a little, tiny, itty bitty, part of this mentality on my parents.
Me: Dad! Why aren't you using your blinker??
Dad: Fuckers behind me don't need to know what I'm doing!


Oh, the beauty of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)