Saturday, December 3, 2011

Did I Call YOU Pathetic? My bad...

Having a bucket of ice water thrown on you in 30 degree weather is incomparable to the feeling you get after asking your ex if they want to hang out (for the second time) only to not only get rebuffed, but to get no answer at all. Then AFTER you've written him a message on Facebook explaining how spineless and pathetic he is and how much you hate him you realize....that his number changed and he has no idea that you sent that text or left that voice mail.

I'm sorry, did I say he was pathetic? I think I meant to say she, as in myself.

If life was a person, he would have a sick, sick, sense of humor. And it would no doubt be a him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)