Thursday, September 1, 2011

Only to twenty

I like to think I'm at least slightly quick witted. I like to joke around, and sometimes I think of things that are so funny I even surprise myself. Why, then, is my memory so atrocious?
Throughout the day I think of interesting things that I would like to share my views and thoughts on, but when I come home and actually have the ability to blog about them, these things are gone. Poof.
So I'm just going to toss out some random questions that have been bouncing around in my head for a while (the ones I can remember anyways) and hope that my creative flow will stop being such a bitch.

1. What is the point of being clingy? It's not fun to experience, and it's not even all that great to watch.

2. Does spiderman have any other superpowers other than acrobatics and sticky webs?

3. How come teachers hand out assignments faster than they can grade them?

4. What's with books and movies making love look so easy? It's false advertising. Especially the sex parts.

5. Why is talking and/or singing into a turned on fan better than my ipod?

6. Who makes the red bows used to put on brand new cars?

7. Who invented scissors, and what was the first thing they cut?

8. Ever wonder is ancient Egypt smelled like cat pee?

9. When you think about it, the word "sweatshirt" is actually very nasty.

10. I'd love to see the face of the fist person who put aluminum foil or a fork in the microwave.

11. Ever think there are colors out there that we've never seen before? Let your mind think about that one for a second.

12. What five letter word is shorter when you add two letters to it?

13. We still make bonfires...didn't cave men do that?

14. Still no creative juices.

15. FLOW JUICES FLOW.

16. I knew that one sounded wrong, but I put it on here anyway.

17. Just for one day, and one day only, I want to be ghetto fabulous.

18. Hell, I'm not even asking questions anymore, am I?

19. It's no wonder no one reads or comments on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah to #3! :D

    to #12: short :P

    and i'm reading your blog, it's really interesting, keep at it :D

    ReplyDelete

The big splash into the river...

I guess you have to at least admire my friend for having the guts to try this. (remember, she wasn't harmed)